CHESTER — Just three months ago, Long Lot Brewery hit the booming local craft beer scene in Orange County. Capable of producing a mere 31 gallons at a time, this local farm brewery is the smallest in the region—and the newest.
But don’t let their size fool you, big brews come out of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Jun 19, 2018 02:30 pm
Veterinarians are cautioning pet owners of dangers associated with rising temperatures during the summer months.
- Jun 19, 2018 02:29 pm
TRENTON — Shooting...
- Jun 18, 2018 09:24 am
WEST MILFORD — A former West Milford mayor, councilman...
- Jun 18, 2018 08:37 am
Motorists in New Jersey and around the nation are still seeing prices at the pump drop _ but in many areas they're seeing prices...
- Jun 18, 2018 07:57 am
The West Milford First Aid Squad is selling t-shirts and creating a cookbook.
They are navy blue with a white logo on the...
- Jun 17, 2018 05:20 pm
TRENTON — New Jersey lawmakers advanced legislation to...
- Jun 15, 2018 12:49 pm
- Businesses in NJ couldn't ban use of cash under new bill
- Hikers warned of possible bear encounters
- New Jersey governor signs bill allowing sports betting
- Four candidates will try to win two council seats in November
- Volunteers needed at community garden
- Proposed ballot measure to merge two similar permitting boards fails at first step
- Library to hold local authors day event
- Mayor leaves a legacy of community work in West Milford
- Drivers see prices at the pump dip in New Jersey
- Mayor announces she is leaving the state and office
- Class of 2018 will graduate June 26 at McCormack Field
- Some township offices relocate to better accommodate public
- Powerboat racing will be held this weekend on Greenwood Lake
- Give a pint, get a pint of ice cream
- Airshow draws record crowd this weekend in West Milford
- Community gives graduates thousands in scholarship money
- Disaster declaration approved for March storm in New Jersey
- Measure to help first responders passes committee
- Pepper needs a new home
- Local authors come together to meet readers
- Gottheimer announces SECURES Act
- New Jersey lawmakers set to vote on 6 gun control bills
- Data shows a snapshot of West Milford current economy
- Study: Many women with early stage breast cancer do not need chemo
- West Milford's ShopRite changing almost daily
- TV production company seeking restaurant in need of makeover
- Learn how septic systems work
- First aid squad holding blood drive
- Gottheimer honors district Eagle Scouts, families
- Prospects for 2nd straight shutdown grow in New Jersey
- Miss America drops swimsuit portion and won't judge on looks
- Town houses proposed in West Milford Village
- Murphy signs bill mandating health insurance coverage in NJ
- West Milford schedules Independence Day fireworks
- Grill safely this summer
- Domestic violence’s overlooked damage: Concussion and brain injury
- Friends may undermine weight-loss efforts, study says
- Lichtenberg, Erik win local GOP contested primary
- 2018 Primary Election results for West Milford at a glance
- County spraying area to control mosquito
- Candidates share the top 5 issues facing West Milford
- Are supervised injection sites a good idea?
- County engineer briefs West Milford on Marshall Hill bridge construction
- Library holds online tax seminar
- Expanded sports betting fuels fears about gambling addiction
- For some addicts, jail has become de facto treatment
- Elks announce winners of essay contest
- WM police investigate Macopin student after social media ‘threat’
- Pine Island Brewing Company: A beer garden budding friendships
- Pirate ship finds new home on Greenwood Lake
- Local Rotarians serve community in Dominican
- Mexicanzingo restaurant celebrates second anniversary
- High School spends the day honoring Vets in annual 'War and Remembrance'
- Grandparents go back to school at Ringwood Christian
- NJ governor estimates $13M in sports betting revenue
- Farmer's market to open for season in West Milford
- 74th annual Memorial Day Ceremonies are on Monday May 28
- Roberta the cat is picture perfect, ready for a new home
- West Milford seniors take gold at tri-county olympics
- Engine failure likely caused fatal West Milford plane crash
- Memorial Day revised garbage and recycling collection
- County will be spraying for mosquitos
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 19, 2018
- Jun 18, 2018