The West Milford Farmer’s Market market at the West Milford Presbyterian Church at 1452 Union Valley Road will continue through the end of October. The season has been extended for three extra weeks, concluding on Oct. 28.
October hours are 3 to 6 p.m.
Among the vendors to be found at the market are:
· Hope Cress Farms, with its Jersey apples.
· Top of the Mountain Honey
Pumpkin honey and local Apple Cider! Take home a quart today!
· Rosie’s Market
· Pie Eyed Bar Pies
· Empanada Lady
· Estrog, with its fair traded products from around the world.
· Our Woods Maple. Everything maple from dog treats to lemonade, and syrup, of course!
· Sparta Mountain Farm
· Humor Me Farm
· Orlando’s Bakery
· Original Jewelry Designs by Melinda
· The Cheese Guy
· The West Milford Women’s Club. Free, hand sewn masks in every fabric imaginable.
“We live in an amazing community,” the market organizers wrote in the latest market update. “Over the past few weeks, we have raised almost $1,000 for the WM Presbyterian Church Food Pantry. All of your donations went directly towards buying food products from our vendors, who also contributed to the food pantry donations by discounting their normal prices. The WMP Church currently serves over 700 families in need. We are happy to provide them with fresh, local, healthy ingredients.”